Thursday 28 June 2012

Love is hard to find*

Love is hard to find

I am fortunate to have found someone that loves me for who I am and I am very lucky to have such a wonderful man in my life.
If I had to describe him to you, I would describe him as a very outgoing person, always looking for adventure. Hard working, loving, sociable, talkative, easy going, funny, caring and there are so many more words to describe him!

We’ve been going out for quite some time now and we’ve been through so much together. When we get the chance to spend time with one another, we always try to go to new places and explore the wonderful place we call home.

Here are a few of our memories together…

Our first photo together*



Camping*

Eating out*

Awards evening*

My 19th Birthday*

My Matric dance*


 I loved you. I love you. I will love you forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment