Sunday 22 July 2012

Cotton On Clothing



Cotton On is an Australian retail chain operating in Australia, New Zealand, Hong Kong, Malaysia, Singapore, United Arab Emirates, Germany and the United States. And they recently opened their doors in South Africa.

Cotton On was founded in 1991, with the first store being opened in Geelong, Australia. As of 2010, the Cotton On chain has over 800 stores worldwide.

I first discovered this store with my friends who said that Cotton On is one of their new favourite shop. And now i see why. Check some of the clothing out for yourself.










Cotton On, you are definitely one of my favourite stores. You'll be seeing me there soon again.

1 comment:

  1. I have read your blog it is very helpful for me. I want to say thanks to you. I have bookmark your site for future updates. 여성쇼핑몰

    ReplyDelete