Wednesday 25 July 2012

GLAMOUR Women of the Year 2012


South African Glamour Women of the Year 2012


The golden girl, Jeannie D: 'My dress is from a little boutique in New York, my jewellery is from Bellagio, my shoes are by Carmen Stefans and my bag is Louis Vuitton.'

And may we sneak a peek at what's in your clutch bag? 'Mentos, money, an asthma pump, lipgloss and mascara.'


























The reader's choice, Bonang 
Matheba: 'This fierce, red suit is by my absolute favourite, Gert-Johan Coetzee.'





























The next big thing, ChianoSky: 'I'm wearing a shimmery, liquid-gold dress by the fabulous Rachel de Mardt.'

And may we take a peek at what's in your clutch bag? 'Makeup for that emergency touch up and my ID - just in case the bartenders tonight don't believe that I'm old enough to drink!'



























The style icon, Funeka Ngwevela: 'Wings and leggings from young designer Tsvi, shoes ordered from Amazon, T-shirt from Mr Price and a dream catcher bought at the Bruma flea market.'  

May we take a peek at what you're carrying in your clutch bag? 'I always have a bright red lipstick, hand sanitiser, a mascara, Labello Lip Balm, two pairs of sunglasses, my Nikon camera, my iPod (I can't live without music!) and my BlackBerry.'



















The media diva, Anele Mdoda: 'I went to see Anisa of Loin Cloth and Ashes for my frock. All her clothes look amazing so I chose this one, with some accessories, and pulled my braids back into a ponytail.'

And may we sneak a peek at what's in your clutch bag? 'Mentos, Beyoncé moisturiser, Halls, a portable cellphone charger, M.A.C lipstick in Ruby Roux, money and a bank card.'

1 comment: